Red Zone Heat Mats
~ Please allow 10 Working Days from ordering for this item to come into stock
Redzone flexible heat pads are manufactured from polyurethane to give water resistant properties combined with durability & flexibility. Our 10 watt & 20 watt pads are suitable for sick, old or new born animals. These pads will give gentle heat, approximately 12°C rise in temperature. eg on a 10°C day the pad surface will rise to 22 °C.
For sick, injured or new born animals we recommend the use of a thermostat controller to give accurate control of the temperature of the pad. Do not leave sick, injured or newborn animals on pad unattended.
The 10 watt pads are also suitable for plants, propagating, hydroponic use. Just place pots/seedling tray, animal etc directly onto pad ~ no need for any protective covering
- Easy to clean - use warm soapy water
- Resistant to most chemical detergents
- Chew resistant lead (steel protection)
- Flexible pad will sit on an uneven surface
- 240 Volt
- Tough & durable construction
- Inexpensive to run
- Quality product
- Double insulated - safe to use
- UV resistant
- Provides constant low heat
- 3 year warranty
- Complies with AS.3100 N11384
- Australian made by choice
- Place heat pad on a heat resistant surface.
- Plug into power supply.
- When ambient (air) temperature reaches 24°C turn the heat pad off as heating will not be required.
- Do not place insulating material like blankets, pillows etc on top of pad
- Please note pads are not thermostatically controlled, therefore temperature will vary depending on the ambient temperature. We recommend pads be regulated by our 'Adloheat' thermostats if exact temperatures are required.
- For sick, injured or new born animals we recommend the use of a thermostat controller to give accurate control of the temperature of the pad. Do not leave sick, injured or newborn animals on pad unattended.
280 x 340mm (10 Watt) ~ suitable for cats, dogs, reptiles
340 x 600mm (20 Watt) ~ suitable for medium to large dogs, inside whelping boxes