Guaranteed Analysis (per scoop):
Crude Protein (Min)…..0%
Crude Fat (Min.)…..8%
Crude Fiber (Max)…..0%
Calorie Content (fed):
(Kcal ME / Kg)…..4000
(Kcal ME / scoop)…..80
Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Chicken, Coconut oil, Chicken fat, Agave nectar, Rice Concentrate, Calcium lactate, Magnesium citrate, Protein Free Beef Tallow, Salt, Potassium chloride, L-Threonine*, Creatine*, Acetyl L-Carnitine*, L-Lysine HCL*, L-Glutamine*, L-Leucine*, Taurine, Alpha Lipoic Acid*, L-Tryptophan*, Quercetin*, L-Alanine*, Glycerol, Sodium citrate, Potassium Citrate.
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.
Contains No: flax, wheat, gluten, soy, by-products, artificial colors or artificial flavors.
Usage of Product: Formulated for Dogs 6 months and older
Appearance: Dry powder
Color: Light Tan
Odor: Cooked chicken
Term of Validity: 18 months starting from production date. Best by date is stamped on packaging, as well as lot number.
Safe Storage: Store shelf-stable supplement products in a cool, clean, dry place. Never put them above the stove, under the sink, in a damp garage or basement, or any place exposed to high or low temperature extremes.
Feeding Instructions: Pour recommended number of scoops into a standard 21 oz. water bottle fill with clean water and shake well. Feed small amounts of Go Dog before and during any exercise or activity. Continue to use for 30 minutes after as required. Repeat above as necessary to meet dog’s needs.
- Changes in Appearance: Colour is a richer, more yellow vs. off white
- Changes in Texture: Powder is similar in composition and texture
- Taste, Look and Smell: The updated Go Dog formula is much smoother in texture than the old formula. While the colours are both off-white, the new formula has a slightly yellower tint. The flavour of the new formula is less sweet than the old, but much more savoury.
- We created a balanced formula of electrolyte and calcium replacement elements based on canine requirements. Magnesium, sodium, potassium and calcium levels are optimized for proper absorption during and after exercise.
- We adjusted our lipid ratios by adding medium chain triglycerides (coconut oil). During and after hard training, it will help store glycogen better (insulin sensitivity) and serve as an energy source to discourage muscle wasting and fatigue.
- We upped the flavour quotient with more real chicken and beef flavour.
- We added Quercetin. When stress levels are high and ongoing, cortisol can damage muscle tissue, leading to protein breakdown in the body. Quercetin can fight these effects during times of extended stress as it suppresses the enzyme necessary for cortisol release.
- We updated key amino acid contributions adding L-Threonine, to help maintain the proper protein balance in the body, and L-Tryptophan, to improve athletic performance.
- Finally, we replaced Silicon Dioxide with Rice Concentrate as a flowing agent to reduce clumping. Rice concentrate is made from rice hulls and provides a new all-natural solution for this function.